🎨 2023 AP Art & Design Study Plan
Welcome to this plethora of resources that cover everything you need to know to get a 5 on AP Art & Design! This toolkit is constantly being updated with more resources! AP Art & Design is a college-level course where you will develop the skills that artists and designers use, and create a portfolio of work.
🚨 All you need to know about the 2023 AP Art & Design Exam!
The AP Art & Design Exam
A breakdown of the exam content by percentage.
Study Guides for Every Unit
🔖 Unit 1: Course Overview
🍥 Unit 2: Portfolio Design Skills
- 2.0 Creating Art - Overview
- 2.1 Portfolio Skills and Requirements
- 2.1 Questioning Art
- 2.2 Principles of Design for AP2D and Draw
- 2.3 Principles of Design for AP3D
- 2.4 Developing Student Voice
🤔 Unit 3: Portfolio Analysis
- 3.1 Creating a Portfolio
- 3.2 Sustained Investigations
- 3.3 Inquiries and Guiding Questions
- 3.3 Identifying Guiding Questions
- 3.4 Selected Works
- 3.4 Explanation of Artistic Processes
- 3.5 Writing for AP Art
💯 Unit 4: Exam Rubrics
💡 Unit 5: Tips and Tricks
- 5.1 Plagiarism vs Appropriation
- 5.2 Photographing Work for Submission
- 5.3 Things to Avoid in your Portfolio
Check out all of our AP Art & Design resources to earn that 5!
- Where can I find Fiveable's AP Art & Design resources?
- Do you provide support for AP Art & Design?
- Does Fiveable help students pass the AP Art & Design exam?