Have questions about our new Fiveable+ subscription? We've got answers! If you still have some questions after reading this FAQ, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- What is included in my Fiveable+ subscription?
- All Cram Finales are included in your subscription. We currently have Cram Finales available for AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Human Geography, AP Physics 1, AP Psychology, AP US History, and AP World History. We will be adding SAT, ACT, Common App, and more AP Cram Finales throughout the 2023/24 school year. See the full list of next year’s offerings above!
- Unlimited practice questions for you to test your knowledge
- Access to our AI bot for personalized support
- First access to new features we develop throughout the year
What is a Cram Finale?
Cram Finales are live, virtual events hosted by subject experts. Finales are tailored based on the exam. For example, an AP Cram Finale is a 5-night event that focuses on all units, practice questions and test-taking tips. Formats for other subjects like ACT, SAT and College Admissions Cram Finales may vary. You will leave each Cram Finale feeling even more confident to tackle your exams.
How will I access the Fiveable+ offerings?
After you purchase your Fiveable+ subscription, you will be emailed a unique code to sign up for any Cram Finale we host, including the 2023 APs. Fall events will be announced during the summer and we’ll notify you so you can sign up. Our unlimited practice questions and AI Support bot will be available in August!
How long does my Fiveable+ subscription last?
Your Fiveable+ subscription is good for 12 months from purchase. After 12 months, your subscription will automatically renew. For example, if you purchase Fiveable+ on May 1, 2023, your subscription will be good through April 30, 2024.
Do I need multiple Fiveable+ subscriptions if I’m taking multiple AP exams?
Nope! Just one Fiveable+ subscription will get you into any Cram Finale for one full year from date of purchase.
- What if I already bought a Cram Pass for an upcoming Cram Finale?
If you have purchased a Cram Pass before April 21 2023, check your email for a special code. If you didn’t receive a code or have a question, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will financial aid be available?
We understand that not everyone can afford to purchase Fiveable+. If you need financial assistance in order to participate, please fill out this form and we will be in touch.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
If needed, you can cancel your subscription in your Fiveable Dashboard under “Manage Subscriptions.” Your subscription must be canceled before your renewal date. You will not receive any refund if you cancel your subscription early.