➕ Check out these other AP Calculus BC Resources!
- Attend AP Calculus BC weekly live streams with Fiveable+ here!
- Place a variable(A,B,C, etc.) over each part of the original equation’s denominator.
2. Multiply the denominators out of each fraction.
3. Choose a number to substitute in for X, that will allow you to isolate one variable and solve for it.
4. Repeat until you have solved for each variable.
5. Plug the variables into the original equation’s separated form.
6. Then, just integrate, differentiate, etc. as you would normally.