More AP History Resources:
Join Fiveable+ for access to weekly livestreams and additional resources for all your AP History needs. 🔥
- 55 questions to answer in 55 minutes
- No points deducted for incorrect answers, so don't leave any blank!
📝 Tips for Answering Stimulus Based Q's:
- Read the question first! Give yourself an idea of what you're looking for before viewing the stimulus and answer choices.
- Know your dates! You may be able to easily eliminate an answer choice if you know it is from a different point in time.
- Read the source first! You can most likely get the answer right from the source of the stimulus rather than by spending time reading the entire stimulus.
- If the source doesn't give you the answer, skim the material and underline or highlight any information you think is valid to the question.
- Watch out for irrelevant or factually incorrect answers! Eliminate these right away and you should be one, if not two, or three steps closer to your answer.
- Familiarize yourself with General Trends and Big Names! Many questions come from these categories so having a strong foundation of knowledge in regards to these key subjects will be a huge help!