I just purchased Crams products, now what do I do?
I purchased a Cram Pass, Session, or Finale
- Your first step is to redeem your Cram! You'll want to do this as quickly as possible so that you're ready for your first stream. Just click the redemption link from your order confirmation page and then head to the Cram Center to view all of your purchases.
- If your Cram Center is empty, it means you haven't redeemed your Crams yet. Not to worry! If you missed the redemption link, you can find it with your email receipt. Check out this article for more info on how to redeem your Cram!
- If you're able to, login to the Cram Center at least 24 hours before your first Cram. You can take a look around and familiarize yourself with everything and if you need to.
- Check out this article for more information on the Cram Center.
- Make sure to setup a Fiveable account, you'll only be able to access your Crams with an account!
I purchased a Feedback Pass
- You'll get an email following your purchase of a Feedback Pass. Fill out the required information and then you'll then use Google Classroom to access your Feedback Pass!
- You'll need to have a Gmail account to access your Feedback Pass assignments.
- Please give the team around 24 hours to add you into the Google Classroom. Problems? Email email@example.com.
- If you have questions about Google Classroom, try this article!
I'm a parent/guardian and I purchased a Cram for my student
- When you redeem a Cram for a student, be sure to login under the email that your student will be using to access the Crams. If not, we'll have to change it on our end. This is fine, just means you'll have to reach out to the Fiveable team directly to switch from one email address to another!
- For more information on Crams for students, try this article and look at the Tip!
For more information on Crams, check out other articles from our helpdesk here. Interested in purchasing Cram Products? Head to our Cram Shop! 🌶️
Not finding the answer you're looking for? Shoot us an email 📨 or join our Student Discord community for additional help. 💭