What are bookmarks and how do I use them?
The Fiveable Library has an awesome new feature: Bookmarks 📑
- You can bookmark any page on the Fiveable: subjects, units, study guides, and other resources.
- To bookmark a page, just look for the white bookmark icon on a resource card or next to a title or subject name and click it.
- When you bookmark a page, a link to that page will appear in your sidebar on the left.
- You can bookmark as many pages as you like.
- To remove a bookmark, just click the link in your sidebar then click the black bookmark icon.
For more information on The New Fiveable, check out other articles from our helpdesk here.
Not finding the answer you're looking for? Shoot us an email 📨 or join our Student Discord community for additional help. 💭