How do I start and end a Fiveable Room?
- Visit fiveable.me
- If you haven't already, you need to create a Fiveable account. If you have, then log into your existing account.
- Click, "Start a Session" in the top right corner.
- This will then bring you to another page where you can name your session. Finished naming your session? Click the "Start" button below. Keep in mind by signing up, you are confirming that you are aged 13 years or older.
- After clicking the "Start" button you are now brought to your session. A pop-up will appear asking you if you would like to share the join link of your session with a friend. You can copy the link if you would like, if not click the red "Close" button to the left. You are now successfully in your session! Have fun and study away.
- Done studying and ready to end your session? There are 4 buttons below the name of your session. Click the red button farthest button to the right. This will end your session!
For more information on Fiveable Rooms, check out other articles from our helpdesk here.
Not finding the answer you're looking for? Shoot us an email 📨 or join our Student Discord community for additional help. 💭